Chef Suzie Creations Chef Suzie Creations

Nice

This is a cool idea. What I would like though is that you also write next to the ingredient how much it's supposed to be. Also I think you should do some kind of play/pause button.
Well done.

orv responds:

Thanks. I was going to add a pause button and subtitles, but I ran out of time before the deadline and cant be bothered to go back and add them.

An iPhone Commercial An iPhone Commercial

Oh yeah!

Wow, funniest thing today. Keep up the good work!

The Eggies: "Purr" The Eggies: "Purr"

hm...

Why should dick jokes and sprite movies be black humor? And what is black humor anyway? Humor is humor... Atleast I don't split it up in different categories

Heroes Part 3 Heroes Part 3

I'm sorry..

Not doing it this time. The funny jokes are all lost and this one made no sense. Atleast you speeded up the text a little. Good try but next time give it even more work k?

scarter2000 responds:

ok, i'll try.
the next one is completely random. And it has Indiana Jones in it. Which is bound to to confuse every1 ^^
i'll take ur comments on board, and try to improve them

Heroes Part 2 Heroes Part 2

Try harder

I wish I could give you higher but you really should try harder. The jokes are funny but I don't need 5 seconds to read 2 words so I think you could speed it up a little.
Just put a little more work too it and it will be a lot better. :)

scarter2000 responds:

you will really like the next one.... i worked a lot longer on it, and test buddies have gven positive feedback